Wednesday, January 16, 2013

RR 1/17

     Reading Response on: Will Grayson.

Will Grayson has pretty much one friend. He was in a group of friends previously but he "quit" and "joined" the only person that would hang with him- Tiny. Tiny was tall and and pretty cool. The only problem with him was that he didn't care what anyone thought of him- AT ALL! He would sing his heart out in a really high pitch... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL!!! And in class he would shout out and express his love for one of his many boyfriends.Everyone could hear and they all laughed. Then after class all the students would come up to me and be like- so hows your gay lover going or other stuff. Will would just ignore, because he was my only friend.
For me just starting to read the few pages of the book really made me think of what was going to happen in the book! So the conflict was either stick with the only person that will ever hang out and do things with you or just get humiliated and embarrassed in public constantly! For me I would actually be better than the main character for the first time! I would go and defend my best friend, but Will seems to have a lot of issues going on. It wouldn't surprise me if further in the story their friendship gets rough...

No comments:

Post a Comment