Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursdays post 7th

How do you think Darren shawn feels about leaving his family and never seeing them again?

Darren has made the a big decision in life and has decided to become a vampire assistant to save his friend Steve from dying. To do this he cannot live a normal life . He cannot be with his friends and family because when you are a vampire you need blood to survive, and that can be extremely dangerous. So Darren decided to leave his family forever. I can't even imagine leaving my family. Even for like a couple of months. I need my family to feed and take care of me. For Darren on top of leaving his family he had to fake his death and watch his family in deep pain as they see there son or relative due. That must be really hard to watch. Seeing your family get hurt so much. But he loves them so much he leaves them for protection. He knows that they would get hurt if he were to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment